Time to Pray .....


I got up early one morning,
and rushed into the day,
I have so much to accomplish,
that I do not have time to pray.

Problems just jumbled about me,
and heavier came each task,
Why does not God help me? I wondered,
He answered: "You did not ask!" 

I wanted to see joy and beauty;
but the day toiled on grey and bleak,
I wondered why God did not show me?
He said: " But you did not seek!"

I woke up early this morning,
and paused before entering the day,
I had so much to accomplish;
that I had to take time to pray !


By: Allan Grant.

تبصرے

مقبول ترین تحریریں

قرآں کی تلاوت کا مزا اور ہی کچھ ہے ​

احسن القصص سے کیا مراد ہے؟ سورۃ یوسف حاصل مطالعہ

درس قرآن نہ گر ہم نے بھلایا ہوتا

ابراھیم خلیل اللہ علیہ السلام

کارسازِما بہ فکر کارِ ما

کیا جزاک اللہ خیرا کے جواب میں وایاک کہنا بدعت ہے؟

نبی کریم ﷺ کی ازدواجی زندگی پر اعتراضات کا جواب

امن و اخوت عدل ومحبت وحدت کا پرچار کرو

ہم اپنے دیس کی پہچان کو مٹنے نہیں دیں گے

اے وطن پاک وطن روح روان احرار